The picture is for reference only, please refer to the actual product.
Spark is an aerodynamics series road bike, it has a small stack that could move the upper body center of gravity forward and get better control. S and XS sizes have a smaller headtube angle and bigger fork offset which will bring a better trail. The BB drop of Spark is 68mm it brings good cornering stability The geometry design of Spark makes sure the big size and small size all have cornering stability flexibility.
Spark geometry is not so aggressive, it is more friendly than Spark EVO, different sizes have different headtube angles, Seatpost has 0°and 25°offset option.
- Frame: SPARK HS-EPS Carbon,12×142mm
- Fork: SPARK, HS-HPT Carbon, 12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
Shifter: SRAM Rival, SB-RIV-HRD-A1 2*11 speed
- Front derailleur:SRAM Rival,FD-RIV-B1
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Rival,RD-RIV-B1 Max.11-28T
- Crank: SRAM Rival,FC-RIV-2X11-A1 50-34T
- Cassette: SRAM Rival, CS-PG-1130-A1 11-28T
- Chain: SRAM Rival CN-1130-A1
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Rival BB-PFGXP-A1
- Brake: SRAM Rival SB-RIV-HRD-A1 Hydraulic DiscBrake
- Brake Rotor: SRAM Rival RT-CLN-A2 Front & Rear 160mm
- Stem: Pardus AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC -7°
- Saddle: Velo VL1743
- Front-wheel: Pardus PW5, Aluminum,6-BOLT,25mm rim width,27mm rim depth,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel:Pardus PW5,6-bolt,25mm rim width,27mm rim depth,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire:Continental UltraSport 3 700X25C
- Handlebars: PARDUS AL6061T6 double-butted,75mm reach,120mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK,HS-EPS Carbon,-20mm/0mm offset,350mm,Di2-compatible
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 FLOW
- Weight:8.4 kg in the M size
- XS: 155-165m
- S: 162-172cm
- M: 168-178cm
- L: 173-183cm
The Geometry Spark disc 105 and Spark Rival are the same.