SPARK EVO is Pardus’ new generation aerodynamics road bike, it is a brand new evolution of the Spark series.
"Speed, Sprint, Piercing the Air"
SPARK EVO is PARDUS' flagship aerodynamic bicycle model, designed with aerodynamic tubing and integrated hidden internal routing, helping you stand out in intense flat road races.
Experience the howling of aerodynamics
Designed for aerodynamics, PARDUS Leopard collaborated with the Chinese national team for wind tunnel testing, and the new SPARK EVO has a newly optimized aerodynamic tubing design. Using a longer cross-sectional design, the section is shaped like a front-to-back water droplet, embodying PARDUS Leopard's latest understanding of aerodynamics. The joint position between the fork and the frame is further integrated to effectively handle the turbulence generated by the fork, frame, and wheelset, taking the aerodynamic efficiency to the next level.
Extraordinary rigidity is the key to standing out
Efficient pedaling output is the biggest feature of the new generation SPARK EVO. Developed in collaboration with professional riders. Compared with the previous generation, the pedaling rigidity of the new SPARK EVO has increased by 25%, which is the key to standing out on the race track.
Aggressive geometry for easier access to extreme speed
The SPARK series is designed for the race track, with an aggressive riding style and a low STR value. This makes it easy to maintain a low center of gravity riding posture. The new generation SPARK EVO changes the design of the bowl set cover, and appropriately increases the STACK value while adjusting the overall geometry layout, maintaining an aggressive riding posture and improving comfort. The new XXS size is added, and the REACH value is only 365mm, which is more friendly to users with low height.
Integrated, concise and hidden internal routing
The MVMT M-Silver A-Type handlebar realizes full hidden internal routing, with a flat aerodynamic section and a forward extension design, further improving the aerodynamic effect.
- Frame: SPARK EVO, HMS-EPS ＋ Carbon,2×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: Shimano ULTEGRA R8170 12 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano ULTEGRA R8150,braze-on,2×12 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano ULTEGRA R8150 12 speed,Max 34T
- Crank: Shimano ULTEGRA R8100,50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano ULTEGRA R8100,11-30T,12 speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100 QUICK-LINK
- Bottom Bracket: BB30RL PF30
- Brake: Shimano ULTEGRA R8170 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT800,Center Lock,F160mm,R140mm
- Front-wheel: SCOM ULTRA 49 BLACK EDITION DISC, Carbon TubelessReady, Center Lock，100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel: SCOM ULTRA 67 BLACK EDITION DISC, Carbon TubelessReady, Center Lock, Shimano HG Freehub,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire: Continental Grand Sport Race700X25C Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: MVMT M-Gold Full Carbon,65g
- Handlebars: MVMT M-SILVER A-TYPE Carbon, Integrated Handlebar,60mm reach,130mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,-20mm offset,350mm, Di2-compatible
- Weight: 7.4kg in the M size
|Bike standover height||733.7mm||743mm||754.5mm||764.3mm||779.1mm||803mm|
|Top tube(B) length(Horizontal)||493.5mm||507.9mm||519.5mm||530.2mm||541.8mm||562.1mm|
|Wheel bass (E)||958.3mm||968.5mm||970.1mm||972.8mm||977.1mm||995.5mm|
|Seat tube length(I)||453.8mm||463.7mm||473.6mm||484mm||497.4mm||522mm|
|Head tube length(J)||90mm||100.5mm||109.8mm||118.5mm||132.5mm||158.6mm|
|Fork offset (K)||50mm||50mm||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm|
|Fork length （L）||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm|
|Crank length ↓|
|Seat tube offset||0mm||0mm||0mm||0mm||0mm||0mm|
- XXS: 150-160 cm
- XS: 157-166 cm
- S: 163-173 cm
- M: 168-178 cm
- L: 176-186 cm
- XL: 182-195
About the SCOM Ultra Golden wheelset:
- Spokes: carbon fiber spokes
- Rim: bow appearance, 26mm outer width
- Bearing: Imported ceramic bearing
- Braking method: disc brake Compatible with tubeless tires & clincher
- Compilation: the first 21 (2:1), the last 21 (2:1)
- Barrel shaft size: front 100*12mm, rear 142*12mm
- Weight:49/67mm disc brake: 1510 grams