The new JAVA Frenetica pedelec Gravel Bike. This sleek and stylish bike is the perfect choice for adventurous riders who crave off-road excitement and long-distance exploration. With its powerful electric motor, you can tackle even the toughest terrain with ease, while the high-quality suspension system ensures a smooth and comfortable ride. The Gravel Bike's lightweight frame and premium components make it the ultimate choice for riders who demand the best. So why wait? Get ready to hit the trails and experience the freedom and excitement of the pedelec gravel E-bike.
|Max Load Weight
|Frame System||Bike Frame||Aluminum alloy frame|
||Aluminum alloy fork|
||Aluminum alloy integrated drop Handle Bar|
||Shimano SORA R3000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora R3000|
|Brake System||Brake||Hydraulic disc brake|
|Hybrid Cycling Tech
||Mivice Rear drive motor M080 DC36V350W|
|Max Speed km/h||32km/h|
||Left Control GO, Frame Integrated LED Display|
|Battery System||Capacity||EnergyPak Smart 360Wh, 36V, 10AH|
|Cells||Samsung SDI 21700 5000mah|
|Charger||EnergyPak Smart 2A Charger|
|Battery Life||500 Cycles|
|Recharge Time||5 Hours|
|Drivetrain||Chain Ring||SP60 BCD 130 48T|
|Chain||KMC e9 Sport.NP/NP, e-bike optimized|
|Crankarm||Mivice Aluminum alloy Crankarm 170mm|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy with sealed bearing|
|Rims||700C Aluminum alloy rim, profile 40 mm|
|Tires||Continental Gravel 700*45C 60tpi e-bike optimized|
|Others||Saddle||Road Saddle with rear light|
|Seatpost||Aluminum alloy post|
|Net Weight kg||17.5KG including Battery|
|Package size cm||L1900mm*W420mm*H950mm|
|Gross Weight kg||23KG including Battery|
|Frame size number||480||510||540|
|Body height in mm||≤174||174-182||≥182|
|A-Seat tube angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|L-Head tube length||145||155||165|
|N-Effective top tube||557||571||586|
|H-Bottom bracket drop||75||75||75|
After-sales warranty range:
The principle of after-sales: rapid processing of customer satisfaction, that is, to find out the truth, deal with it as soon as possible, restore the customer’s use of the product as soon as possible, and confirm customer satisfaction.
After-sales definition: Where the electric bicycle sold cannot be used due to the quality of the product itself during the warranty period, our company is obliged to provide quality warranty service.
1. Products that have expired the warranty period or are damaged due to human causes during the warranty period;
2. There is a problem with the parts repaired by non-authorized dealers (third parties);
3. After modification or change of the original configuration to replace other company (third-party) parts problems;
4. Failure to replace consumables in time and cause the failure of other parts;
5. Missing or damaged due to force majeure events such as natural disasters;
6. Unable to provide valid purchase certificate.
7. Transferred by used bikes.
1. The frame provides 2 years warranty (except hanger and accessories);
2. Motor, battery, displayer, controller, and sensor provide 1-year warranty; Headlights and power cord come with a 6-month warranty;
3. Provide 1-year warranty on main parts (freewheel, chain, chain ring, rim, handlebar, stem, seat post, etc.);
4. Other consumables do not provide a warranty; After the warranty period, the company provides components selling services.