The De Rosa Merak is a racing bike par excellence, ensuring lightness, responsiveness, and an extremely comfortable ride. This racing machine sports an ultralight carbon frame molded with modern EPS technology, and fully integrated cable routing for a clean look, and an even more accurate ride. Merak is our bike, designed and developed to go fast on climbs, on the flats, on downhill rides, in Granfondo as well as in the most demanding stages of the World Tour by Team Cofidis. Merak 2022 Disc is the highest technology expression of De Rosa. Twenty years after the triumph of Plouay, De Rosa's Merak is still fighting with the knife between its teeth to take every road inch from its rivals.
The MERAK is a true racing bike that combines lightweight and performance. With its routes back in 2000 winning the World Championships the MERAK is the lightest frame in the De Rosa range — ideal to hunt for personal bests.
- Lightness: 800 g frame weight
- Integrated Wiring: Wiring is completely inside the steering tube and the frame
The 1 1/2" combined with the compact wheelbase gives a very responsive and reactive ride ready for your next challenge. The BB86 Bottom Bracket, asymmetric chain stays, and the oversized downtube guarantee optimal power transfer. The De Rosa MERAK is the ideal bike to push limits.
The dropped seat stays, tires with up to 28 mm width in combination with the De Rosa Aero Seat post will add the required comfort to your next challenge
- Frame:Derosa Merak frame,12×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: Derosa Merak,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170 STI brake/shift lever
- Front derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150 front derailleur
- Rear derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150 rear derailleur 12 speed
- Crank:Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100 crankset 50/34T,170mm
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100 cassette,11-30T,12 speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M810
- Bottom Bracket: PF30 ROAD68
- Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8170 disc brake caliper
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT-CL800 Front160mm,rear 140mm
- Saddle: Rpanthai Carbon saddle 120g
- Wheels: Magene EXAR Pro DB45 Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Center Lock,45mm height,1390g.
- Tire: Goodyear eagle F1 700X28c Tubeless
- Handlebar: Rollingstone carbon Integrated Handlebar,420x100mm
- Seat Post: Derosa Merak Carbon
- Weight: 7.3 kg of size 52
The 52 suggest height: 170-180cm