Extreme AerodynamicsPARDUS and the Chinese national team jointly conducted wind tunnel tests, and the new SPARK EVO has a newly optimized aerodynamic tubular design. A longer cross-sectional design, with the cross-section in the shape of water droplets, interprets Pardus' latest understanding of aerodynamics. The joint position of the fork and frame is more integrated, effectively handling the turbulence generated by the fork, frame, and wheels, taking aerodynamic efficiency to a higher level.
The efficient pedaling output is the most outstanding feature of the new SPARK EVO. It is developed through the actual using experience of professional riders. The new SPARK EVO has a 25% increase in pedaling rigidity compared to the previous generation. It is the key to standing out on the field.
SPARK series was born for racing and has a radical riding style. The overall small STR is the major feature of SPARK EVO. This makes it easy to maintain a low center of gravity in riding posture.
The new SPARK EVO has changed the design of the head cover shape, and appropriately increased the STACK while adjusting the overall geometric, maintaining an aggressive riding posture and improving comfort. With the addition of XXS size, in which the REACH is only 365mm, it is more user-friendly for small heights.
MVMT M-Silver A-Type integrated handlebar to achieve full inner cable routing, with a flat aerodynamic cross-section, and the forward-extended styling design further enhances the wind-breaking effect.
- Frame: SPARK EVO, HMS-EPS ＋ Carbon,2×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS 12 speed
- Front derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS D1,braze-on,2×12 speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS D1 12 speed
- Crank: SRAM RIVAL D1,48-35T,DUB
- Cassette: SRAM RIVAL XG-1290,10-33T,12 speed
- Chain: SRAM RIVAL D1,12speed,Power Lock
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB PF30 ROAD68
- Brake: SRAM RIVAL e-Tap AXS D1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: SRAM RT-Centerline-A2,Center Lock,F & R160mm
- Front-wheel: MVMT M-SILVER R45, Carbon Tubeless Ready, CenterLock,45mm rim depth,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel: MVMT M-SILVER R45, Carbon Tubeless Ready, CenterLock,45mm rim depth, XDR 12S Freehub,142×12mmthru axle
- Tire: Continental Grand Sport Race700X25C Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: MVMT M-Gold Full Carbon,65g
- Handlebars: MVMT Aerodynamic, HS-HPT Carbon, Integrated Handlebar,58mm reach,129mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,-20mm offset,350mm, Di2-compatible
- Weight: 7.8kg in the M size
- XXS: 150-160 cm
- XS: 157-166 cm
- S: 163-173 cm
- M: 168-178 cm
- L: 176-186 cm