Unleash your free exploration journey
Are you passionate about road cycling but limited to paved roads? URAGANO expands the possibilities of your journey infinitely! Follow your heart and boldly ride into gravel roads, flying at road bike speed on wilderness terrain!
URAGANO is part of the PARDUS GRAVEL series, with high maneuverability geometry that adds more fun to road cycling and confidently handles complex road conditions.
Exploring the Fun of GRAVEL Riding
URAGANO has a high stability, high maneuverability geometry that is easy to handle. The STR value for all sizes is controlled at around 1.5, reducing the support force on the upper body, allowing better control of the handlebar through complex road conditions. The small cockpit space (REACH value) allows the rider's center of gravity to shift flexibly forward and backward, handling uphills and downhills with ease on complex terrain. It can accommodate a maximum of 700x45C tires and is also compatible with 650B wheels with 27.5" x 2.1" tires.
Countless Possibilities for Expanding Riding Experience
URAGANO is compatible with front and rear racks, front and rear fenders, third bottle cage, and an internal cable routing seat post. Its expansion capabilities can meet all your imagination for road bike use, such as long-distance travel, weekend camping, and more.
The URAGANO series does not give up the luggage travel scene, retaining the performance expansion installation interface of the previous generation front and rear racks, fenders, etc. The front fork also adds 4 installation interfaces on each side.
Exploring the Fun of GRAVEL Riding
The all-new URAGANO Sport focuses on improving off-road performance and maneuverability. The length of the rear fork is further reduced, making the center of gravity more flexible when off-roading. The new URAGANO Sport increases the REACH value and overall wheelbase while maintaining a relatively small head tube angle, making off-road downhill more stable, with higher maneuverability and better off-road performance. It can accommodate a maximum of 700x45C tires.
- Frame: URAGANO SPORT, HS-EPS＋Carbon,12×142mm thru-axle,160mm Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: URAGANO SPORT,HS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru axle,160mm Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: shimano 105 R7000,11 speed
- Front derailleur: shimano 105 R7000,braze-on
- Rear derailleur: shimano 105 R7000-SS,30T MAX
- Crank: PROWHEEL RPP-521-TT,46-30T
- Cassette: SSUGEK CS-R9011,11-30T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Bottom Bracket: BB73-68mm,BSA,Sealed Cartridge
- Brake: Tektro R510
- Brake Rotor: TEKTRO 160mm 6 bolt
- Front-wheel: PARDUS PW5 DB, Aluminum,6-BOLT,25mm rim width,27mm rim depth,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel: PARDUS PW5 DB, Aluminum,6-BOLT,25mm rim width,27mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire: INNOVA PRO STAMPEDE IB-3010 700*40C,60TPI
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base BOOST
- Handlebars: MVMT M-BLACK,AL6061 T6,double Butted,Flare 20°
- Handlstem:Pardus AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC -7° 60mm
- Seat Post: PARDUS AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC 15mm Offset 27.2X350mm
- Weight:9.5kg in M size
|Bike standover height||738mm||755mm||783mm||804mm||824mm|
|Top tube length(Horizontal)||490mm||500mm||535mm||550mm||564mm|
|Head tube angle||70°||70°||70°||71°||71°|
|Seat tube angle||75.2°||74.3°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°|
|Seat tube length||480mm||500mm||520mm||540mm||560mm|
|Head tube length||95mm||110.5mm||135.5mm||155.5mm||175.5mm|
|Seat tube offset||-15mm||-15mm||-15mm||-15mm||-15mm|