In today's increasingly convenient road infrastructure, you can't even find a road as bumpy as the Allenbach Forest. So why not make the comfortable road bike simpler and lighter? PARDUS Rui Leopard's first lightweight endurance road bike - SUPER EVO, doesn't care about distant destinations like Lubei, only cares about you.
When you want to try to conquer a long race, and face the seemingly unattainable finish line, such as completing the G318 ride in the shortest time or participating in a joyful Granfondo event, then you will consider the SUPER series as an excellent companion.
Ultimate Lightweight - M size weighs only 680 grams
The application of UHMS-level super carbon fiber materials allows SUPER EVO to maintain high pedaling stiffness while being extremely lightweight. The application of Toray T1100 fiber material accounts for 80% of the entire bike. The M size frame weighs only 680 grams, and the fork weighs 290 grams.
Easy and User-Friendly - Endurance Geometry
SUPER EVO has excellent endurance geometry, with an STR value of around 1.5. Compared to the classic model SUPER 5, the head tube angle has been further reduced, and the five-way sinking amount has been increased, improving stability. There are six sizes available from XXS to XL, suitable for a wider range of heights.
Shock Absorption Design - The Best Companion for Long-Distance Riding
The slender rear upper fork uses high-strength elastic materials to filter out most of the small vibrations from the rear wheel. The special head tube design ensures steering rigidity, is compatible with full internal wiring, and can increase the elasticity effect of the front fork to filter out front wheel vibration. Compatible with tires up to 32c, it eliminates worries for your long-distance rides.
New C-Type - New Integrated Handlebar
Paired with the MVMT M-Silver C-Type integrated internal wiring handlebar, the cross-sectional shape adopts a design with an upper arc and lower plane, which helps absorb vibrations from the ground and also improves the grip's comfort.
- Frame: Super EVO, UHMS-EPS+ Carbon,12×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: Super EVO, UHMS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
Shifter: Shimano 105 R7170 12-speed
- Front derailleur:Shimano 105 R7150,braze-on,2×12 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 R7150 12 speed,Max 34T
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7100,50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7100,11-34T, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M7100 QUICK-LINK
- Bottom Bracket: BB30RL PF30
- Brake: Shimano 105 R7170 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT70,Center Lock,F160mm,R140mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia MODEL-X
- Wheels: MVMT M-SILVER R45, Carbon Tubeless Ready, CenterLock,45mm rim depth, Front 100×12mm thru-axle, Rear HG 11S Freehub,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire: Continental Grand Sport Race 700X25C
- Handlebar: MVMT M-SILVER C-TYPE Carbon, Integrated Handlebar,60mm reach,130mm drop
- Seat Post: MVMT M-SILVER, Carbon,-15mm offset,350mmX27.2mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg in M size
- XXS: 155-165 cm
- XS: 160-170 cm
- S: 165-175 cm
- M: 170-180 cm
- L: 175-185 cm
- XL: 182-195cm
|Bike standover height||690||718||748||765||784||797|
|B||Top tube length(Horizontal)||488.7||503||511.6||525.9||543||557.9|
|C||Head tube angle||70.7°||71.8°||72.1°||72.6°||72.9°||72.9°|
|D||Seat tube angle||75.0°||74.6°||74.6°||74.2°||73.7°||73.3°|
|I||Seat tube length||461||478.5||490||503||521.5||535|
|J||Head tube length||104.3||121.3||133.9||149.3||169.1||184.8|
About the UHMS Grade carbon fiber what Pardus EVO series used
PARDUS uses the highest level of UHMS-grade carbon fiber material, which includes 10% of Japan's Toray T1100 carbon fiber, 60% of high-strength T800 carbon fiber, and high modulus M40 carbon fiber.