The picture is for reference only, please refer to the actual product.
Spark is aerodynamics series road bike, it has small stack which could move upper body centre of gravity forward and get better control. S and XS size have a smaller headtube angle and bigger fork offset which will bring a better trail. The BB drop of Spark is 68mm it brings good cornering stability The geometry design of Spark make sure the big size and small size all have cornering stability flexibility.
Spark geometry is not so aggressive, it is more friendly than Spark EVO, different sizes have different headtube angle, Seatpost has 0°and 25°offset option.
- Frame: SPARK HS-EPS Carbon,12×142mm
- Fork: SPARK, HS-HPT Carbon, 12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
Shifter: Shimano 105 R7020,11 speed
- Front derailleur:Shimano 105 R7000,braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000-SS,30T MAX
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7000,52-36T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000,11-28T,11 speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71-41B, Press Fit Type
- Brake: Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: TR70, F&R 160mm
- Stem: Pardus AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC -7°
- Saddle: Velo VL1743
- Front-wheel:Pardus PW5,6-bolt,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel:Pardus PW5,6-bolt,,142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire:Continental UltraSport 2 700X25C
- Handlebars: PARDUS AL6061T6 double-butted,75mm reach,120mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK,HS-EPS Carbon,-20mm/0mm offset,350mm,Di2-compatible
- Weight:8.4 kg in the M size