The Mini Naik RS 24 Disc is Pardus functional bike for kids who like to race. With Super Light frame and disc brakes, this bike is made for racers.
The Kids' Mountain Bike is Designed Specifically for Young Riders
The design follows the PARDUS' NAIK series of performance mountain bikes, full of athletic attributes! The frame is made of aluminum, combining light weight and durability.
More Swift Shimano Transmission System
MINI NAIK is equipped with a Shimano Tourney transmission system across the entire series, MINI NAIK 24 uses a 3×7 speed transmission system, and MINI NAIK 20 and MINI NAIK 22 are 1×7 speed, providing a smooth shifting experience for young riders, helping them explore more unknown paths, and the mechanical disc brakes fully ensure riding safety.
More Convenient MVMT Sports Accessories
The MVMT M-Black series handlebar components are used, with a quick-release seatpost clamp for more convenient seat height adjustments, accompanying young riders on a colorful cycling life.
More Reliable, Bringing Peace of Mind and Confidence
MINI NAIK is equipped with PW-KID aluminum alloy children's mountain bike wheels, with rim widths of 34mm in three sizes. It comes with PONY 2.35" tires, providing a more stable and reliable support for children's riding.
Why is MINI NAIK RS?
- Front and rear wheels both thru-axle make a more secure wheelset and let it a real mountain bike
- Lightweight 24-inch children’s AL6061 T6 aluminum frame 9.8kg only creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Shimano Altus M370 9-speed gear system, easy to face a different condition of the road
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Pardus' heritage in making mountain bikes, the MINI NAIK offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ground Control tires.
- 24*2.35 tires provide better grip
- Frame:Pardus MINI NAIK RS AL6061 T6 Aluminum,Post Mount,12×142mm thru-axle
- Fork: PARDUS MINI NAIK RS, HS-HPT Carbon,15×100mm thru-axle, Post Mount Disc
- Shifter: Shimano ALTUS SL-M2010-9R,9 Speed
- Rear derailleur: shimano ALTUS RD-M2000-SGS
- Crank: PROWHEEL RPL-FD16SPP-F, crank arm length 152mm,40T
- Cassette: shimano HG200-9,11-36T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Bottom Bracket: BB73-68mm, BSA, Sealed Cartridge
- Brake: Logan M220 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Wheels: PARDUS Aluminum DISC RIM,3.8mm rim width,24mmrim depth, Front 100×15mm thru-axle; Rear 142×12mm thru-axle
- Tire: KENDA K1153, 24"×2.35
- Handlebars: MVMT M-BLACK AL6061 T6，9 degree，31.8mm, 640mm
- Stem: MVMT M-BLACK AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC 0° ,45mm
- Seat Post: MVMT M-BLACK AL6061 T6 3D forged 15mm Offset, 30.9X300mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal 159×265mm
- Weight: 9.7kg
- Age:8-12 years
- Height: 130-150 cm