Thanks to a balanced geometry and thoughtful component selection, the Pardus NAIK AL makes getting into mountain biking easier than ever. Complete with a suspension fork and hydraulic disc brakes, you’ll be out of the city and exploring new trails with confidence.
NAIK AL is an aluminum mountain bike that caters to both urban commuting and off-road riding, with more stable geometry and good expandability.
Durable and reliable bike frame
The NAIK AL frame is made of 6061 double-butted lightweight aluminum material, which is reliable and durable, making it a more cost-effective choice for mountain bikes.
Good overall geometry for better maneuverability
NAIK AL is equipped with a 27.5" wheelset. In terms of frame geometry design, NAIK AL has a longer wheelbase and shorter stem, which can provide better maneuverability and stability during riding.
Commuting companion for easy commuting and traveling
NAIK AL has reserved multiple mounting holes for installing a parking rack and luggage rack, allowing riders to not only enjoy mountain biking but also easily commute and travel.
Affordable doesn’t have to mean “entry-level”.
Consider this Pardus NAIK AL. You’re looking at a trail-proven mountain bike built around a sleek aluminum frameset, thoroughly modern geometry, and outstanding components.
- Frame: NAIK ALAL6061 T6 Aluminum,27.5inch Double Butted, PostMount,135×5mm Quick Release
- Fork: ZOOM 565D AMS ML/O, mechanical lockout,100×5mmQuick Release
- Shifter: Shimano DEORE M5100，2X11Speed
- Front derailleur:shimano DEORE FD-M5100-M
- Rear derailleur: Shimano DEORE RD-M5120-SGS
- Crank: PROWHEEL，CLAW-501-TT,36-26T
- Cassette: SUGEK CS-M9011,11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Bottom Bracket: PROWHEEL PW-BB68
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275,hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotor: 160mm 6 bolt
- Front-wheel: PPARDUS PW-8 27.5 inch, Aluminum,25mm rim width,23mm rimdepth，100×5mm Quick Release
- Rear-wheel: PARDUS PW-827.5, Aluminum,25mm rim width,23mm rimdepth，shimano freehub,135×5mm Quick Release
- Tire: CST ALL TERRAINS C1820 27.5X2.1
- Handlebars: PARDUS AL6061 T6,6degree,31.8mm
- Stem: Pardus AL6061 T6 3D forged and CNC -7°
- Seat Post: PARDUS AL6061 T6 14mm Offset 31.6X350mm
- Saddle: PARDUS 270×145mm
- Weight: 14kg
- S: 150-168cm
- M: 165-178cm
- L: 1 76-190cm
|NAIK AL Geometry|
|top tube length horizontal||564mm||587mm||609.5mm|
|head tube angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|seat tube angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|seat tube length||358mm||406mm||457mm|
|head tube length||90mm||100mm||110mm|
|Seat tube offset||-15mm||-15mm||-15mm|