WHEN EVERY DETAIL MATTERS
With this aero helmet, every detail has a big goal: high-end performance. That's why we developed it with professional athletes and manufactured it in Italy, the cradle of cycling. Here you can see all the features of the ABUS GameChanger 2.0 at a glance.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND AERODYNAMICS IN EVERY RACING SITUATION
While you're riding at your mental and physical best, the GameChanger 2.0 takes care of your head climate and aerodynamics. The AirBoost air inlet at the front and the wider rear with Aero Blade provide optimal ventilation and reduced drag. And we have not compromised on safety either. Find out how the GameChanger 2.0 combines safety, comfort and performance at the highest level.
ALL FEATURES AT A GLACE:
AIRBOOST AIR INLET
With the new AirBoost air inlet at the front, we were able to increase the surface area of the front vents by 32 percent. This allows more air into the helmet without diluting the GameChanger's iconic design.
AERO BLADE STRUCTURE
At lower speed, the Aero Blade allows air to flow in and helps accelerate the wind flow inside the helmet. This creates a cooling effect that regulates head temperature on long rides and steep climbs.
If the rider's speed increases and they change to a sprint position, the Aero Blade acts like a closed surface. The air resistance is reduced and the air in the upper part of the helmet circulates evenly. In this way, we create an aerodynamic advantage that reduces air resistance efficiently and intelligently.
FORCED AIR COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Good ventilation is not just about getting more air into the helmet. It's primarily about a suitable guidance system that guides the air through the helmet - with the aim of finding the easiest and quickest way out.
So we redesigned the internal ventilation ducts. They can now be compared to motorways, which guide the air through the helmet in a direct way, without obstacles - and thus ensure a constant exchange of air.
PADDINGS AND STRAP SYSTEM
The front belt anchor has moved further up, the rear anchors have disappeared and the middle anchor is integrated into the restraint system - creating a whole new wearing sensation. For even more comfort, you can easily adjust the helmet using our patented and highly precise Zoom Ace Pro adjustment system. ActiCage and In-Mold increase the stability of the aero helmet.
- Aero Blade: special grid structure optimises aerodynamics independently of speed, side angle and helmet inclination
- Sophisticated ventilation system: with AirBoost air inlet and Forced Air Cooling Technology for optimal head climate
- Multi-shell in-mould design: for safe shock absorption
- ActiCage: structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Half ring: half-enclosing plastic ring connected to adjustment system
- Zoom Pro: precise adjustment system with easy-grip adjustment wheel that also allows the height to be adjusted – for a snug and comfortable fit
- Eyewear Port: aerodynamic glasses holder with temple guide also at the rear of the helmet
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet very suitable for riders with ponytails
- Made in Italy
- S:51-55 cm, 260g
- M:54-58 cm, 265g
- L：57-61 cm, 275g