RACEWORK R8000 SPD road pedal
- Intended use: Road
- Type: Cleats pedal
- Click Pedal-Compatible: SPD
- Weight per Pair: 288g
- Package include: Pedals*1 pair; Cleats*1 pair
- Pro-level performance for the enthusiast road rider racework r8000 pedal.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight; yet durable design weighs only 288 grams
- EXTRA WIDE PLATFORM - Wide platform delivers efficient power transfer and stability.
- INTEGRATED CONTACT SURFACE - Durable integrated stainless body plate reduces weight, flex, and wear.
- WIDE BEARING STABILITY - Wide bearing placement for stable and uniform load distribution
- The extra-wide, lightweight, composite platform offers a huge target for clipping in, so rolling away from red lights and the start of a crit is hassle-free affairs. The large body also provides more efficient power transfer and distributes pressure better so long days in the saddle aren't met with hot spots on your feet.
- The low-profile design increases road clearance for improved confidence when leaning through the turns and getting back on the gas.
- Durable, integrated, stainless steel body plates help reduce flex, wear to the pedal body, and provide a smooth surface for the cleats, promoting smooth float. The wide bearing placement offers stable and uniform load distribution so bearings last longer and roll smoother.
- The adjustable entry and release tension let you customize the settings for a casual easy in-and-out to a vice-like grab needed for track racers or sprinters. The 10 mm body height from the axle center to cleat contact surface lowers the stack height 0.7mm versus.
- Pedals include 6-degree float SP cleats for 3-bolt shoes and all the mounting hardware.