- Pardus Spark EVO Rival eTap AXS with Power meter powered by SRAM's new generation electronic drivetrain Rival eTap AXS 12 speed groupset to bring wireless shifting to the masses. Include the Sram PM-RIVAL-D1 Power Meter crank.
- Pardus Spark EVO is a speed machine， Short-distance cycling events, city laps, or local single-day riding, Spark is undoubtedly a good choice.
- Spark is an aerodynamics series road bike, it has a small stack that could move the upper body center of gravity forward and get better control. S and XS sizes have a smaller headtube angle and bigger fork offset which will bring a better trail. The BB drop of Spark is 68mm it brings good cornering stability The geometry design of Spark makes sure the big size and small size all have cornering stability flexibility。
- After a long period of continuous research and development, PARDUS expressed its understanding of the aerodynamic models through the latest generation SPARK EVO. The brand new aerodynamics model.
- Spark EVO uses aero tube design and inner cable routing design, the integrated bar-stem and asymmetric design chain stay increase the aerodynamic performance and pedal stiffness.
- Frame: SPARK EVO, HMS-EPS ＋ Carbon,2×142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Fork: SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS 12 speed
- Front derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS D1,braze-on,2×12 speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS D1 12 speed
- Crank: SRAM PM-RIVAL D1,Power Meters,48-35T,DUB
- Cassette: SRAM RIVAL XG-1290,10-33T,12 speed
- Chain: SRAM RIVAL D1,12speed,Power Lock
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB PF30 ROAD68
- Brake: SRAM RIVAL e-Tap AXS D1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: SRAM RT-Centerline-A2,Center Lock,F & R160mm
- Front-wheel: MVMT M-SILVER R45, Carbon Tubeless Ready, CenterLock,45mm rim depth,100×12mm thru-axle
- Rear-wheel: MVMT M-SILVER R45, Carbon Tubeless Ready, CenterLock,45mm rim depth, XDR 12S Freehub,142×12mmthru axle
- Tire: Continental Grand Sport Race700X25C Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: MVMT M-Gold Full Carbon,65g
- Handlebars: PARDUS SPARK EVO Aerodynamic,HS-HPT Carbon,Integrated Handlebar,58mm reach,129mm drop
- Seat Post: PARDUS SPARK EVO, HS-HPT Carbon,-20mm offset,350mm, Di2-compatible
- Weight: 7.8kg in the M size
|SPARK EVO -Geometry|
|Bike standover height||726mm||748mm||772mm||761mm||816mm|
|Top tube length(Horizontal)||510mm||530mm||550mm||565mm||575mm|
|Head tube angle||70.0°||71.2°||72.8°||73.3°||73.3°|
|Seat tube angle||73°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat tube length||450mm||475mm||500mm||525mm||550mm|
|Head tube length||85mm||100mm||115mm||130mm||155mm|
|Seat tube offset||-20mm||-20mm||-20mm||-20mm||-20mm|