Idol Disc is De Rosa Carbon Road Bike, ideal to mix up your racing and long-distance adventures. Made from a strategic mix of high-quality T800 and T1000 carbon, the Idol Disc offers that stable ride that makes it huge fun to descend with, while being light enough to make it a fun partner for hill climbing. Idol Disc is the perfect bike for the longest Gran Fondo category though the geometry will still be aggressive enough to feel nimble on the road and fast into and out of the corners. The Idol offers a super stiff center for the frame which can be matched with just about every top crank manufacturer’s options. It forms the perfect junction for the Idol’s sculpted asymmetrical chainstays and beefy down tube, while the bowed top tube and lean seatstays will help keep the ride feel cushioned and light. Internal cable routing that will accommodate both electronic and mechanical groupsets will ensure the frame’s clean lines are not interrupted by a lot of cables and ties. The Idol carbon fork specially designed to withstand the braking forces caused by Disc rotors will also help the handling feel so responsive and comfortable.
The De Rosa Idol Disc Version 2022 is perfectly named, designed with beautiful lines and aesthetics that contain the soul of a rockstar!
The geometry and the design are a clear expression of the capability and intent that underlies each and every De Rosa frame. Just like a rockstar, the Idol is capable of mythical performances that cause its audience to give it a standing ovation and spontaneous applause.
For over 60 years, De Rosa has pushed the boundaries of road racing technology, not to mention sophistication. Their continuous drive to research, develop, and adopt avant-garde solutions has made the one of the most well-known and appreciated Italian brands the world over.
It is also possible to exclude items from your order. For example, you would love to buy a complete bicycle but already have a great wheelset that you want to continue using. Not a problem, we are able to provide a free quote for a complete bicycle minus the wheelset (or any other components).
- Frame: Derosa Idol 2002 Carbon frame
- Fork: Derosa Idol Carbon, 12×100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount Disc
Shifter: Shimano 105 R7020,11 speed
- Front derailleur:Shimano 105 R7000,braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000-SS,30T MAX
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7000,50-34T
- Cassette: SUGEK CS-R9011,11-28T,11 speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Bottom Bracket: BB386
- Brake: Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Rotor: Shimano RT54, F&R 160mm
- Saddle: Racework ACE Pro4
- Wheelset: Magene EXAR DB58,58mm height, Thru-axle carbon wheel
- Tire:Continental UltraSport 3 700X25C
- Handlebars: Rollingstone classic II Aerodynamic Carbon, Integrated Handlebar with stem
- Seat Post: Derosa Idol Carbon, Di2-compatible
- Weight: 8.3kg in the 51 size
- 46: 160-170cm