- Upten E20 electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The 250-watt Brushless motor helps you sustain speeds up to 40kph
- The bike is equipped with a 7speed derailleur that allows you to ride effortlessly even without power.
- The low step and folding frame design makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise, and workout
- It comes equipped with lights and horn，so you're ready to ride right from the start
1. Pedal assisted. Equipped with a torque sensor and a professional electric power-assistance system, the smart bike can automatically sense your pedalling power and output 3 level appropriate power to assist riding.
2. Throttle. Use the throttle on the right handle grip can get the max speed 40km/h.
- Motor: 36V /250W Brushless
- Battery: 36V,10.4 AH, lithium-ion battery.
- Charging Time: 5 Hours
- Using time : 2 hours / up to 45km
- Operating way: Pedal assisted / throttle or Both
- Frame: Upten E20 aluminum Alloy 20-inch folding bike frame
- Shifter: Shimano Sis 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TZ50 7 speed
- Tire: Kenda 20*1.5
- Pedal: foldable pedal
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brake
- Weight:19kg with Battery,16.5kg without battery.
- The max loading: 110kg